Sunday, November 11, 2007

Find Humor in the World Around You

OK, the title is for a purpose! I have a challenge for you. If you would like to participate, here's what you do to win a RAK from lil' ole me! Find something funny in your environment and scrap it! There has to be something amusing out there - maybe a street sign or a tree shape. Something! It could be the silly look on your pet's face! If you participate, just post a link to your LO in a comment left for this post. I know this is a busy time with Thanksgiving around the corner, but give yourself a giggle. The LO doesn't have to be much - just showcase your photo. How's that? How about until Friday, 11/30 for a deadline?

Here is my LO - for obvious reasons:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OOPS!


DH and I went to Zion National Park yesterday and this sign, "Don't Drink and Fly," was on a pole prior to entering the park. I had so much fun taking about 50 photos from every angle until I got just the right one - the one that shows the nose through the pole, the two feet going in opposite directions, and her hat's "tail" blowing in the breeze! Is this funny or what? I smiled the whole time I was working on the LO! Here is another angle of the witch. Think I should switch out photos?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Remember, if you want to participate in my challenge, find something funny in your life and scrap it! Laughter is good for the soul! Provide the link so I, and others, can view your design. I have a great RAK that is still sealed in its package (a set of Pebbles chalks! You'll like it!

Have a good one!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

This is awesome! I'll have to find something, with a ten month old there's a lot of funny stuff around here. [most of which wouldn't be as funny if I were well rested.]

Alison said...

That is adorable!! I'm going to look for something funny!

Kevin said...

That picture is really funny! Something funny? Hmmmmm....I"ll have to think about that one:)

Kevin said...

oops! Lauren here posting on dh's account:)

L.Wood-Sing4God said...

This is just too funny - love the idea and the fact that you scrapped it (very well might I add). You never cease to inspire me!!

Alison said...

Got my photos printed! Now just to find time to scrap! ;)

Alison said...

Akk! It's the last day! My pictures are just sitting on my desk unscrapped! I lent my paper cutter to my neighbor and have just been so busy with the holidays and kiddos that I haven't scrapped in ages. Sorry Chris! I really wanted to do this one! Not that my page was going to be anything near as cool as yours but oh well...