Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Deck the Halls!

Oh, I just love this time of year. Everything looks soooooo festive! We have the lights along the rooftop, the lighted animated deer on the front lawn, and the tree is up! Our two felines, who are normally banished from the living room and dining room, have been given the ability to roam freely in there, too. They just need to stay off my white sofas and chairs! They may think they look absolutely gorgeous against the white, but, the floor is their area! LOL At night, we'll put the baby gate back up and close the double doors that lead from the dining room to the family room. I can just see the two of them snoozing away on something white! The tree has cat friendly ornaments along the bottom.

My scrap room is a disaster! I've got so many projects going on that it is a total mess! If a burglar came in, he'd think someone already had been there and ransacked it! It's on my "to do" list. (at the bottom)

Here are some LOs I did. Hope you likey!

I did this LO for DS. It's a photo of his "fur baby." She was given to us by my father-in-law. The minute Holly (the cat) saw DS, she took to him like white on rice! If she could crawl under his skin, she would! She is devoted to DS more than any animal I've ever seen. I hope he likes it. I used Basic Grey's Offbeat for most of the layout. The photo doesn't show the grey that I used on the left side and the paper behind the birds. It looks tan.

Photobucket

My Love for You is Sublime


When I saw this photo, the title came to me right away! I used Sass Lass for this one. One of the clouds has been elevated using pop dots.

Photobucket

Pucker Up Sweet Cheeks


This LO has my little sweet Annapurrna. She passed away a year ago at age 17. I miss her dearly. She was such a sweet animal except when she decided to imitate a snake and bite as fast as a rattler! She never did stop that habit. She'd sit and watch me do my hair and makeup. I'd pretend to put it on her and she'd squint her eyes the way cats do when they are making "love eyes." I used BG Urban Prairie. The fish are Scenic Route. I've elevated the fish on pop dots, too. I also added clear colored rain drops to look like bubbles.

Photobucket

Day Dreaming


I took this photo of DH at our beach house. Summers on the Oregon Coast are so peaceful and sleep comes easily. When I took this photo, the Sony Mavica camera was the one to have. LOL Compared to the digitals out now, the Mavica was archaic. The photo is horrible! The solid mat behind the photo has been embossed on my Cuttlebug. It is navy blue and from the Boxer line as are the other PPs and embellies.

Photobucket

I Love to Listen to You Breathe


Thank you for stopping by! I am glad that you took the time to visit!

XOXO,

Chris

2 comments:

Lauren M. said...

All these layouts are so fun Chris! Love to see your works of art:)

Kerry said...

I see you have found the Hambly twigs, great layout,sooo sweet,is DS a bit embarrassed by that photo now? My older daughter vets all the photos I am thinking of using, I don't always listen to her though.LOL!