Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a Grey and Showery Friday!

It's an Oregon day! I love, love, love days like this! I love to see clouds and rain, but only as "treat" days! It just makes scrapping more fun!

I will be back later the Feb. VT ideas I have to share. I've been working on them and haven't taken the photos. As soon as I get that done, I'll post everything to share. Please come back!

There was a challenge to do a scrapbook LO about what is on our music playlist. That gave me an opportunity to do a LO using girly colors! Woo Hoo! For this LO, I used three sheets of BG along w/ the matching chipboard, sticker, and 3-D embellishments. When I placed the strip of flowers down, it looked blah. So, I decided to place the strip on black and cut leaving a border. I think it really helped accentuate the flowers. I also added rhinestones to the centers of some flowers, but not all. I made a transparency of the music to "All I Ask of You" from Phantom and placed that on the LO. I thought it looked great and since DH and I love that song, it was a perfect choice! I painted the chipboard notes in black and then added some tiny crystal flowers to the triple note. It was just a fun LO to do.

Photobucket

My Ipod Favorites


Thank you so much for stopping by. If you came to view the Feb. VT message and idea, please come back as I'm in the process of getting it posted. Love you guys!

XO,
Chris

No comments: