Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Runaway Bride Tilda Joins New Challenge at Magnolia-licious!

Have you heard the news? Runaway Bride Tilda bolted out of the Magnolia-licious Wedding Center leaving poor Edwin alone and dismayed at the altar! Spectators stated that the bride hopped on the back of a unicorn and flew over the rainbow in search of the Wizard of Oz!

OK, I'm exaggerating just a smidge, right? LOL

How are you? Are you ready for the new challenge at the Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Challenge Blog? Our last challenge had 63 partici-pants! Thanks girls for joining in! I hope you will join in this challenge as well. Our theme for this two week challenge is:
Love is in the Air


We would so love to see your creations based on this theme and using at least one Magnolia stamp. Please make sure your creation relates to the "Love is in the Air Theme." You don't want to be left out of the drawing for a special surprise from Diana - the Queen of Special Surprises - because you forgot to use a Magnolia product, right?



For my inspiration card, I chose to use #365 Runaway Bride Tilda from the new Special Moments Collection. I think she is just adorable. She looks like she is on the go! LOL Here is my photo:



For my card, I chose the colors brown, white, and gold. I used Frantage that also has white and gold in the mix. There is a large gold metallic circle between the two largest white mats. It doesn't look gold in the photo. Tilda's shoes have been treated with Kindyglitz as has her tiara. I painted her dress and veil with a product (I have no idea of the name) that has microfine glitter suspended in the fluid. Her dress is just adorable IRL. A touch of Flowersoft at Tilda's feet give her something to "run" on!

Did you know that each Monday, Magnolia-licious has mini Magnolia stamps for 10% off? Just write "Mini Stamp Monday" in the comments section!

I hope you like my Runaway Bride Tilda. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!

XO,

Chris

19 comments:

Daimar Sanchez said...

Que Hermoso trabajo amiga cuantos detalles me encanta como todo queda en armonía Saludos desde Venezuela...

Karen said...

So very adorable! Love it!

Regina said...

It´s amazing Chris!! Love each detail you did!!
Have a great week!

Karen said...

Very pretty card!
Karen

EnblogSail said...

Love d many pretty layers of circle die cuts.
Caryl

Christina C. said...

OMG....a truly spectacular creation, Chris! Saw this lovely creation on FB....love your design work and all those gorgeous elements on your artwork!

Myra W said...

Love it!

Myra W said...

Love it!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous. Love that color combination. And what a fun saying to go with this image.

Kelly said...

I just love this Tilda!! You showcased her perfectly! I also love how you can use it for humor. The colors are perfect on your card as the design, beautifully done!!
Hugs Kelly

loz said...

Stunning card and elements Chris..Loz

Anonymous said...

Such a great card. I love all the die cuts and elements!

Anonymous said...

I just love all the pretty diecuts, Beautifully done sweetie
Hugs Julie P

Norma said...

Beautiful card, Chris. Wow, you sure made use of your dies. And you've got some seriously gorgeous dies. Love your design and colour scheme. This Tilda is so cute. And funny.
Hugs,
Norma

Norma said...

Beautiful card, Chris. Wow, you sure made use of your dies. And you've got some seriously gorgeous dies. Love your design and colour scheme. This Tilda is so cute. And funny.
Hugs,
Norma

NPurdum56 said...

Oh Chris, this is so cute! I love that image! ;) Nancee

Candy said...

Oh my goodness!
What a wonderful card!
You have so many wonderful elements on it, and Tilda is lovely.
Big Hugs, Candy

Suzan L said...

Hi Chris, your card is just gorgeous! The image that you used makes me laugh! She is definitely a runaway bride or late for an important date! You did a wonderful job featuring her!
Hugs,
Suzan

Aartje said...

Hello Chris, this one is awesome. I hope Edwin is not to sad (lol). Your card is fantastic. i love all those great details you created. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Aartje