Sunday, September 14, 2014

Little Cute Edwin Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Sunday to each of you! I feel as if I've been gone from Addicted to Stamps for ages! How was your summer? Did you do anything special? Ours was quiet. It's just too hot to go outside and do things although this summer has been cooler than many. Usually, we have temps that are around 117° F. (47° C.) but we didn't go over 110° this summer. The good thing is that we did manage to have some rain. The last storm was very, very bad. I have a video on my Facebook page (Chrissy Christensen) that shows a van caught in flooding on the only highway between here and Las Vegas. Check it out.

Today begins the new challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog. Our new challenge for you is to create something…

For a Male


Remember, your project must be for a male (boy or adult male) and have stamping on it. You guys are so wonderful at creating gorgeous projects, so I know this one will be an easy one for you to do! Here is mine:



The scene I created was made with four Magnolia stamps. There is a hidden tag where the bow is. I pulled out my flat tops and added those around the perimeter of the top paper. Some of the elements are elevated on pop dots to give dimension. I also used velvet card stock, glitter card stock, and foil card stock. Here is the side image:



I've listed some of the products I've used below:

Ribbon - Pebblies
Card stock - Bazzill navy blue, red, and tan
Velvet, Glittered, and Foiled Card stock - unknown - I just buy it when I see it.
Pop Dots - EK Success
Balloon Punch - Martha Stewart - I so dislike that person, LOL
Boy and Star Papers - Bo Bunny
Foil 2 Numeral - Thickers
Star Flourish - Joanna Sheen
Star Dies - EK Success and Marvy
Stamps - Magnolia -
Little Cute Edwin
Three Little Fishes
Pier - Brige Deck from Party and Vacation Collection
Grass - It's Magnolia, but I have no idea which one it is. Sorry
Charms - from my stash

I hope you like what I've created to inspire you! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you like my card! Let me know what you think!

XO,

Chris

5 comments:

Céline said...

So cute colorful card Chris, love it
hugs
céline

Flo said...

Really beautiful and so cuuute!! Hugs, Flo.

Patsy Long said...

So cute

Anonymous said...

This is very cute and just perfect for a little boy, nicely done Chris
Hugs Julie P

Dawn said...

Cute card for a little boy! I love the bright colours & the cute image!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx