Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Magnolia Tilda This Hug is for You!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Tuesday to each of you! I hope this post finds each of you well and happy!

I am such a happy grammie! Our sweet little grand baby is here visiting - along with her mom and dad, of course! She has grown so much since I saw her last August. They live about a thousand miles from us, so visits are limited. It's a long story, and since I don't know what the future holds, we may be moving to be closer to our dear children.

Today is Tuesday and that means that it's time for a Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog challenge reveal! Today begins a new challenge on the blog. It is....**drumroll, please**...

Anything Goes with Pearls


We would love, love, love to see your beautiful creations featuring pearls as part of the design. Here is my inspiration card for you -



I chose to use one of the first Magnolia stamps I ever bought. These little angels are so cute! I love their simple design. I believe I cut the shape of the card from a Magnolia Vintage Die set. I had a terrible time with it because every time I ran it through the machine, it would change the shape of the cut! Therefore, none of the cuts were identical. Sooooo frustrating!!!! What would make that happen? I finally had to cut the shapes by hand.

I added a pearl border above the lace as well as pearl accents here and there. The inside has pearls as well. Here is another photo:



Please take a minute and stop by the Magnolia-licious Store. Diana has some excellent prices on our little Tilda stamps! There may be one, or some, that you've wanted to add to your collection. Check it out!

We would love to have you join the Anything Goes with Pearl Challenge. One lucky person will win a $20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious. Your card is your ticket to the random draw! Give it a try! This is a really easy theme with which to work.



Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: