Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Magnolia Tilda w/Watering Can and Flowers for Sale Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy June to each of you! I hope this post finds you happy and well! We've had the most magnificent thunder storms the past couple of days. If you've been a long time reader, you may remember that the thunderstorms here are quite different from anywhere else I've lived. Due to all of the canyons, the thunder clap rolls and rolls as the sound waves hit the canyons. It is almost a thunder echo. It is soooo cool! Even when they happen at 3:00 in the morning (you can hear the storm cell getting closer and closer) we wake up with a smile. Love them!

Today begins a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Our theme this time around is

Anything Goes


I love Anything Goes Challenges because I can go in any direction that moves me at the moment! This time, I wanted to go with yellow and use a stamp I hadn't used yet - the Magnolia Flowers for Sale stamp from the Sakura Collection. Here is my card:



I thought the Watering Can Tilda (Sweet Rainbow) and Flower Cart (Sakura) stamps were a perfect pairing. I just fell in love with the paper's colors. It's from Echo Park. I decided to focus on yellow. This Tilda is just so sweet, too! I added some lace, pearls, flowers, and lots of die cuts inside and out. The card was colored using DIs, Inktense pencils, Derwent Watercolor Pencils, and Prismacolor Pencils. I wanted to get just the right colors on the flowers, so I used almost all of the colored pencil sets I have! I think there were three other sets that didn't get to play - Kimberly, Fabercastell, Crayola, and random pencils from my teaching days! LOL I had pencils everywhere!

Did you know that Diana has the We Made It Collection listed here? They are ready to come to your creative space! There are super cute images in this collection! Check them out before they are gone.

Sweet Diana has a $20.00 gift certificate to one lucky random winner so you can find your heart's desire at the Magnolia-licious Shop! You will be able to choose from collections from Magnolia, Whimsy, Stamping Bella, Penny Black, and many other manufacturers!



Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget and check out the gorgeous designs my teamies have created!They are posted on the Magnolia-licous Challenge Blog.

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Julie P said...

Such a pretty scene and I love the die cut border, beautifully done Chrissy, very sweet xo Julie P