Sunday, September 25, 2016

Halloween Gift Bag Card Duo for Magnolia-licious


Hello Dearest Readers,

Thank you so much for stopping by on this very special day!

Today, I'd like to share a card/gift bag duo using a Halloween theme. This is my first gift bag. I still don't know if I like it or not. I created this inspiration duo for the Boo to You Halloween Theme at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. You must have your creations posted by October 2. I hope you will join the challenge.

I'd like to share my card and bag with you. Here it is:



Both the card and the bag feature lots of layers. The Magnolia stamp is a very old one that was meant for Christmas. The center Tilda HAD a crown of candles. I masked that and then drew in a witch's hat. The Tilda on the right was wearing that particular hat. I thought it looked like Halloween. The little Tilda on the left was just in a plain dress. I added the apron so that the "girls" weren't all wearing dresses that looked like sacks! LOL, LOL. I've used lots of Magnolia flowers as well as others from my stash. You can't see it, but the wings, star hat, and other elements are glittered. The green, black, and orange elements on the sack were cut using glittered card stock.

Here is a close up of the gift bag:



And now, here is the front of the card. The interior is also finished on both panels with matching embellies, papers, flowers, etc.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget and check out the gorgeous designs my teamies have created! They are posted on the Magnolia-licous Challenge Blog.

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: