Monday, January 15, 2018

Magnolia Band-Aid Tilda Sends Hugs


Hello and welcome back, Sweet Readers,

Well, how is the New Year going for you? Ours is going well so far. I've been busy taking care of DH and all the daily routines. Tomorrow I go to the doctor to see why my heart is going crazy. I think it's stress. I hope it is stress. I've been busy testing recipes. I've made a delicious Asiago Bisque, Dill Pickle Soup, Dill Pickle and Cheddar bread, a wonderful baked fruit dessert with apples, cranberries, pineapple, and pears seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg, maple syrup, and brown sugar. It was soooooo good! The house smelled wonderfully.

I got some time here and there to work on a card. I used Band Aid Tilda and forced myself to use my least favorite color, purple. I also used a "no lines" technique for the first time. Thank you, Jane, for helping me get the courage to give it a go. Thank you, also, Diana Crick, for the die! I love it!

Here is a photo of my card:



Tilda has been hand painted with DIs. I found some flower sequins which matched in color and added some sparkle. I used a pearl for each center. I used the stethoscope and band aid dies from the Get Well Collection. Inside is the pill bottle die filled with little heart-shaped "meds!" LOL Lots of different dies and imported flowers. The papers are Sofiero.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: