Friday, March 23, 2018

My Craft Room - My Haven


Hello dearest readers,

Tilda Edwin's QOD is where do I scrap? Beside the answer, we were asked to post a photo of our scrap room. Well, since I could only post one photo on the FB page, I thought I'd post the rest here. The furniture and decorations are from Pottery Barn. I've since replaced the ampersand sign with a pair of wooden scissors the same size as the ampersand sign. I liked them better, LOL. Here is my little place to recoup and lose myself, LOL!


The photo above is facing north.


This view is facing south. Those binders on top of the hutch are filled with my Tilda stamps. I've since added six more binders to my collection of Tildas!


This is part of the wall units facing west.

The photo below is inside one of the closets. These drawers hold 12 x 12 card stock and paper filed by color.



The final photo is of the other closet in my craft room. There are embellishments in the large drawers. On the floor are storage containers filled with specifics like ribbon, alphas, lace, chip board, accents, etc.

Well, there it is. My little piece of the craft sphere.

Thank you for dropping by!

XO, Chris

No comments: